Your Career with Hilliker
Advance your career in Commercial Real Estate with Hilliker Corporation, St. Louis’s number one independent commercial real estate firm. Founded in 1985, our agents have completed over 10,000 transactions in the St. Louis metro area, making us the entrepreneur’s choice for commercial real estate in St. Louis.
The St. Louis Business Journal described our work this way: “Key to its strategy…is putting the agents’ success before the company.” It also recognizes our niche in the market: “a hyperlocal approach with national connections” that has earned us “success in the face of heavy-hitter competitors.”
We are currently looking for both experienced and aspiring real estate professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to join a fast-paced environment with a team of the region’s top commercial real estate professionals. We broker lots of deals and have fun doing it.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Seek out potential real estate clients
- Research new methods to improve your process
- Cultivate leads through networking, phone calls, emails, mailers, and other means
- Lead meetings and tours with prospective clients
- Assist and accompany other brokers with team deals
- Provide analytical support for clients: financial analyses, market surveys, and other market data
- Stay up to date on relevant trends, laws, and changes to our industry
- Identify creative solutions for clients’ real estate needs
- Grow a network of entrepreneurs, businesspeople, and commercial real estate professionals as their trusted real estate advisors
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Majors in Business Management, Real Estate, Finance/Economics, Social Science, or related fields preferred
- Individuals with Real Estate-related and/or Sales-related work experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of financial and economic analysis
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to thrive in a macro-management setting
- Excels at relationship-building
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills
Submit a cover letter and resume to Kris Klarich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hilliker Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hilliker Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.