Hilliker’s Valued Connection with SIOR
What Is SIOR?
The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors® (SIOR) is a professional association for commercial realtors. Committed to connecting brokers all over the world with each other, they also provide support through:
- Professional services
- Educational programs
SIOR’s membership includes 3400 brokers and related professionals across 685 cities and 36 countries.
Hilliker Corporation has been involved with SIOR since Ben Hilliker joined in 1986. He and Senior VP Hal Ball have also served as past presidents of the St. Louis SIOR Chapter. Here’s what working with an SIOR Broker means.
Code of Ethics
Hilliker brokers all agree heartily with SIOR’s Code of Ethics. These principals include:
- Acting in the best interest of our clients
- A commitment to honesty and transparency
- Cooperation with the law
- Respect for the rights and interests of other real estate professionals
An International Network Connected to St. Louis Commercial Real Estate Pros
Our connection to SIOR allows us to participate in a community with commercial real estate professionals and decision-makers globally. When appropriate, we leverage those connections for the benefit of our clients.
SIOR Brokers have access to industry-leading educational resources, including:
- Broker Bootcamp (for new brokers)
- E-Learning and Webinars (for continuing education)
- Magazines, e-news, and other high-value up-to-the-minute information for CRE professionals
Hilliker and SIOR
If you’re interested in working with an SIOR broker, contact Hal Ball for more information.