Two schools and a church are being replaced by more than 200 luxury apartments … and Hilliker Corporation helped transform all of these long abandoned city and county places of learning to communities for living. The former St. Pius V School, which operated for 86 years before closing in 2003, will be converted into a project that includes 25 apartments with off-street parking. The nearly 25,000-square-foot school building/church, which is located at 3522 Utah St. in the Tower Grove area, was built in 1917.
Hilliker also recently sold the long vacant AB Green School in Richmond Heights, adjacent to Highway 40, for redevelopment to apartments and retail space. More vacant schools and church buildings are available! If you would like to learn more about additional redevelopment opportunities Hilliker Corporation has to offer, contact agent Peter Newton at (314) 781-0001.
Hilliker Corporation, which targets regional and national entrepreneurs, is St. Louis’ largest locally owned independent commercial real estate company. Hilliker Corporation has operated under the same name – and still offers the same quality service – since its inception in 1985.