William joined the Hilliker team in 2017. A native of St. Louis, he attended St. Louis University High School. In 2016, William graduated from the University of Mississippi, “Ole Miss,” with his Bachelor’s in Business Administration. There, he was an active member of the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity.
As a broker, William works to help his clients find and negotiate the best deal possible for all parties involved. Recently, he helped Land Air Express negotiate the lease of a 30,000-square-foot distribution center.
Three guiding principles drive William in serving his clients:
- Creativity, always looking for ways to find a win-win deal for his clients.
- Punctuality, believing everyone’s time is valuable.
- Reputation compelled to protect and bolster the name of his clients through honesty and integrity.
William is an avid golfer and hunter, enjoys travel, and supports the St. Louis Cardinals, the St. Louis Blues, and Old Miss Rebels football.
Find out more about how Will helps entrepreneurs succeed
- Finding office and warehouse space in Fenton – a testimonial
- Schilli Plastering grows into the future with industrial real estate purchase in Bridgeton, MO
- Closet Factory Franchisee Purchases Commercial Real Estate in Fenton
- Ambulance District Buys Raw Land in St. Charles County