Mr. Summers is the President of Hilliker Corporation, an accomplished broker, and a prominent figure in St. Louis-area real estate.
A native of St. Louis, he is a graduate of Thomas Jefferson School in Sunset Hills, MO. He later attended Union College in Schenectady, NY, graduating with honors in 1985. Beginning in college and throughout his twenties, he played Division 1 and Select-Side Rugby. The sport took him all over the world, including to Hawaii, where he competed against Manu Samoa; and to England, where he played for the University of Bath.
In 1986, he joined Hilliker Corporation as a real estate agent. He rose to success in the company quickly, being promoted to Vice President in 1988 and becoming a principal in 1990.
Since joining Hilliker, Mr. Summers has overseen the redevelopment of over 3,000,000 square feet of building space. He has helped clients rehab the historic Falstaff Brewery complex, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch Office Building, and the Stupp Brothers Bridge and Iron Works, to name a few.
As president, Summers is innovative and creative, growing Hilliker Corporation by purchasing a significant stake in Westwood Net Lease Advisors where he is also a principal. He has served the St. Louis-area as a board member for these organizations:
- Stifel Bank, Director (2018-present)
- The Business Bank of St. Louis, Charter Director (2002-2018)
- Delta Gamma Center for Children with Visual Impairments (the 2000s)
- Louis Charitable Foundation (1991-1994)
Meade is married, has four children, and can always find time for a good game of squash.
Learn more about how Meade helps entrepreneurs succeed:
- Trimarc Metals purchases industrial warehouse in North St. Louis County
- Roofing Services and Solutions Leases Commercial Warehouse and Office
- Screaming Eagle Purchases Historic St. Louis Property for Development
- Charter Director of The Business Bank of St. Louis- 2002 to 2018.
- Director of Stifel Bank- 2018 to Present