A. William Aschinger grew up with commercial real estate, being from a family, which is active in the field. Mr. Aschinger graduated from Southwest Missouri State University in 1986 with a degree in Business Administration. Mr. Aschinger was an early entrepreneur and ran a successful retail business from 1979 through 1990.
In 1991, Mr. Aschinger joined Hilliker Corporation and used his entrepreneurial spirit to help his clients find and acquire properties as well as sell and lease his clients’ properties on desirable terms. He commonly completes forty or more office, industrial, retail and investment deals per year. Mr. Aschinger has been especially active in tenant and buyer representation. His experience in helping clients has allowed him to help clients such as Triad Manufacturing grow from a 17,000 sq. ft. facility to facilities totaling more than 750,000 sq. ft.
Mr. Aschinger has served on the St. Louis Commercial Real Estate Board of Directors and he was selected Commercial Realtor Associate of the year in 2008.
Mr. Aschinger is active in the ownership and management of commercial, industrial and multi-family properties. With this success, he brings his clients insightful advice.
Learn more about how Will helps entrepreneurs succeed:
- New Mosquito Joe Franchisee Calls on Hilliker to Find Office Space for Lease in St. Louis
- Omni Physical Therapy Purchases New Building in Des Peres
- Mahn Custom Homes expands with new Headquarters / Showroom – Featured in the St. Louis Business Journal
- St. Louis Builder Finds New Headquarters and Showroom in Fenton
- St. Louis Business Finds and Rehabs South County Plaza
- Fire Truck Dealership Expands with Acquisition of Retail Center – Featured in the St. Louis Business Journal
- Wachter Properties
- Horan Development
- Sunset Land Holdings
- Triad Manufacturing